Children to 4 years old travel free if they do not occupy a bed or berth. Children 4-12 years old travel
at 50% discount at the regular fare (one way and return).
- Students with student pass and young people from 13-18 years travel at 20% discount on the regular fare in the following categories AB, B, BB, S & Y.
- Members of an Embassy / NATO / E.E.C. and their relatives travel at 20% discount and on accompanied vehicle rates.
- In the “RETURN” column, the discount of passengers and vehicles fares have been already calculated. The discount is only applicable if a round trip ticket is issued at the same time of purchase. The inbound discount is granted regardless of which port of return is selected.
- Consult your travel agent for special group rates. ATTENTION: Discounts are not cumulative.
Passengers with confirmed reservations must report at the offices of Port Agencies at least 2 hours prior
to the scheduled departure time. VENTOURIS FERRIES hold the right to cancel the booking after closing
of check-in, in which case, no refund will be due. Anyone traveling with a trailer or camper has to check-in 3 hours prior to departure. Any delay of a camper might prevent it from being loaded at the open deck. All passengers must present valid travel documents.
Open return tickets
Open return tickets are valid for one year from the date of issue. Passengers holding open return tickets should confirm their return at least one week before the date of sailing to the Port Agents or to VENTOURIS FERRIES. VENTOURIS FERRIES cannot guarantee reservations and bears no responsibility for failure to transport passengers. Furthermore, the return fare will be in accordance with the time period during which the passenger is traveling, and any difference with the prepaid fare shall be paid at the port where the passenger presents himself.
You can find the cancellation policy of the ferry company under Changes & Cancellations in our Customer Support pages.
Additionally to the cancellation fees held by the ferry company, Greekferries company charges an additional 10% fee from the refundable amount for international route bookings and α 5% fee for domestic route bookings.
In the event of ticket loss, the passenger must notify GreekFerries Club immediately. In this case, a new ticket is issued with burdening of the passenger. Refund will be made when the 12 months ticket validity
has expired and it remained completely unused. Attention: Tickets are valid for one year from their date
of issue and only for the port quoted on the ticket.
If the passenger refuses to disembark at the in-between port of his destination, then the passenger must
pay the difference of the fare and any possible burdening. VENTOURIS FERRIES is entitled to retain the
total value of the ticket if the passenger interrupts his voyage at an in-between port, unless the interruption is due to illness, accident or force majeure.
- Breakfast, meal and diner are not included in tickets prices.
- Exclusive occupancy of cabin carries a 50% surcharge for each bed not used.
- Pets travel free and are not allowed in the cabins, restaurants and bars of the vessel.
- For safety reasons, cooking and the use of gas or fire by passengers camping on board is strictly forbidden.
- VENTOURIS FERRIES bares no responsibility for the loss of luggage, money or valuables. Money or valuables can be handed in at the ship’s Purser’s Office for safe keeping.
- Buses traveling with less than 50% at their passenger capacity will be charged as trucks.
- Truck’s fares and/or space reservation may be obtained at VENTOURIS FERRIES Central Office or at VENTOURIS FERRIES Local embarkation offices.
Destinations & Prices
VENTOURIS FERRIES is committed to making every effort to adhere to its destination schedule. However,
in the event of fuel price increases, currency fluctuations or other unforeseen circumstances, VENTOURIS FERRIES reserves the right to change departure times and fare rates without prior notice.