Minoan Lines Passenger Office & Bus Terminal
For passengers traveling without their own vehicle, Minoan Lines offer a shuttle service from and to Athens.
For more information please contact the reception desk on the vessel, the port offices or call +30 210 3376910.
Athens – Piraeus / Patras (21.06.10 – 02.10.10)
Mondays & Wednesdays
Departure from Athens at 18:00 p.m. and from Piraeus at 18:30 p.m.
Thursdays & Saturdays
Departure from Athens at 16:30 p.m. and from Piraeus at 17:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased from*:
– Athens: Minoan Lines, El.Venizelou 59 & Em.Benaki 1, tel: +30-210 3233119
– Piraeus: Thermopilon 6-10 – Piraeus, tel: +30-210 4197430
– Patras: Port of Patras, tel: +30-2610 426000
* Please always confirm bus service availability and book your bus ticket in advance.
Patras / Athens – Piraeus
The coaches depart half-hour after the ferry arrives in Patras.
Price per person per route: 17 Euro
– Smoking is not allowed on the coach.